Packaging machines for products of pharmacy
Manufacturers of medical products currently have to upgrade enormously in the field of packaging through new guidelines. Marking systems, printers and control systems are necessary to meet the new requirements of the EU. In the packaging process, integrated serialization systems have become indispensable for a complete traceability of the product suppy chain via the use of Track & Trace applications.
On the other hand, pharmaceutical products have special requirements for their packaging. In addition to the optimal protection and safety of the products, a significant labeling of the packaging as well as their complete traceability are the main focus.
The packaging solutions from R.WEISS meet all requirements of the products as well as new standards in the pharmaceutical industry:
- Continuous tracking of products via Track & Trace systems
- Process safety through the integration of serialization and marking systems
- Seamless traceability of the entire manufacturing and supply chain
- Optimal access and insight into the packaging process through large guard doors
- Optimal process safety thanks to the entire packaging line design which is inline with most recent pharmaceutical standards
- GMP-compliant and clearly structured documentation and validation
- Packaging system can be flexibly extended by modular design
We are a specialist in the pharmaceutical packaging of various pharmaceutical and medical products. We develop customized packaging solutions for your products and different formats. We have already developed many solutions from eye drops, ampoules, compresses, disposable syringes and medicines in blisters to prepackaged products in bags as well as other medical and health products.
R.WEISS case studies
Committed to our guiding principle "Vision of Packaging", we continuously and successfully translate our ideas and visions of state-of-the-art packaging technologies into trend-setting and innovative technical solutions. This way, we inspire our customers time and again. Below we give you an insight into the successful realization and implementation of customer projects.