UNIROB Palletizing Systems - from semi-automatic compact systems to multi-pallet and central palletizing systems
The use of robots is today standard in numerous automation tasks. The final stage of a UNIROB packaging line can be a robot-based UNIROB palletizing system depending on the customer's requirements. This packaging process can be carried out in various automation stages, ranging from the semi-automatic compact to the multi-pallet and central palletizing.
In palletizing applications, absolute accuracy is required to ensure safe transport of your goods. Therefore, a detailed layout of your system is prepared in advance. Using simulations during the design phase, our engineers are able to recognize possible hazards or risks prior to the realization of the project and to develop specific solutions to avoid them. This results in a high process safety and reliability.
We offer you individual palletizing solutions for different carton sizes and packing patterns. With intelligent process control, the carton dimensions and weights are automatically transmitted to your enterprise resource planning system. This allows you to inspect and control all the data on your palletising system at any time.
Depending on the customer's needs, further components such as depalletizers, pallet stretchers, interlayer magazines, transport lines, camera monitoring, labelers, laser or inkjet coders and other modules can be integrated into the UNIROB palletizing system.
- Flexible application possibilities
- Customized palletizing solutions through standard modules
- Application-specific modification to different pallet variants
- Space-saving palletizing via compact design
- Optimal accessibility all around the palletizing system
- Systems can be expanded arbitrarily as required by modular design
- High flexibility in product or packaging changes
- Program modules for connection to existing PIM and SAP systems for centrally controlled order management
- Planning and delivery of complete conveyor systems for automation, logistics and storage systems
- Flexible extension with additional components, such as depalletizers, pallet stretchers, interlayer magazines as well as labellers, laser or inkjet coders