UNIROB Toploading Machines - Flexibility by Modularity
Our UNIROB Toploading Machines package all varieties of products that can be put into boxes by toploading process. They are all based on our proven modular UNIROB System.
Individual standard modules can be used for all packaging processes such as erecting cardboard cases, intermixing, grouping and Toploading products as well as sealing, labeling and palletizing cardboard cases.
The basic unit consists of a solid steel frame which is conveniently accessible through large guard doors. Depending on the formulation of the specific tasks, one or multiple standard robots with four, six or seven degrees of freedom are suspended inside this frame. The peripheral modules are positioned underneath.
The sum of all configured standard modules results in an application-specific overall concept which is tailored to the individual requirements of our customers.
The UNIROB standard modules offer a high degree of development, therewith high level of reliability and safety for our customers.
The unique advantages of the UNIROB Toploading Machines
- Compact, space-saving top-loading position of the robots
- Automatic change of the robot tools
- Flexible extension of the packaging line by modular built-in system
- Sophisticates standard robot technology
- International service is ensured
- Free positioning of the peripheral devices
- Optimal access around the packaging system by wide doors
- Very good visibility into production process for the operator
- Product and packaging material feeding from all sides is possible
- Highest flexibility for product or packaging style changes