The UNIROB Case Packer
Group products – Erect the carton - Fill the carton – Close the carton. All these work steps are combined in a single module, the UNIROB case packer. Due to its complex design, we are able to realize complex packaging processes in limited space.
The UNIROB Case Packers are designed for the packaging of stackable products. Within the machine, trays and boxes are efficiently and safely erected, filled and sealed. In addition, the processing of pre-glued sleeves is also possible. Through the individual configuration of the case packer modules, we offer a wide range of different packing solutions, such as case packers, box packers, tray packers, tray & hood packers for displays, bag packers and stick packers.
This results in numerous possibilities for the design of your individual final packaging. Laying or standing product arrangements, line or layer formations, boxes with front flaps, top flaps or 3 side closure – diversity of the packaging applications is enormous. We design our individual packers according to your specific requirements.
- Small footprint due to compact design
- Group products in the limited spaces
- Bundling different formations
- Preparation of customized groupings for shipping to different countries
- Fast format change through the use of quick-change devices
- Integration of Serialization and Track & Trace systems possible
- Good accessibility all around the packaging machine via large guard doors
- Optimal insight for the operators in the packaging process
- Reliable, efficient and economical systems engineering
- Fully-developed standard robotics technology
- Easy and intuitive operating concept with touch panels
- Processing of pre-glued sleeves possible
As a result of our long-standing experience and numerous realized projects, our engineers and technicians work out fully-developed case packers that meet the highest quality requirements and are absolutely efficient and durable due to their robust construction.
The carton design can be modified so that it will have the function of a display tray after opening. Additional staple edges for better fixing of the product can be incorporated.