UNIROB Turnkey Lines - Packaging solutions from one source
Our key to the success of any Turnkey project is a common understanding and partnering with our customers in the planning phase.
"Planning in Dialogue" is our motto which is why our design and development engineers are already involved in project planning. This includes a visit to the production of our customers and discussions with their experts from product development and production. General requirements, product properties and details which are not contained in any specification can be taken into account during the design and planning phase.
On this basis, the detailed planning of a tailor-made packaging concept follows. From carefully selected standard modules, we generate a reliable packaging system which is adapted to your individual needs and meeting all your requirements. As a result, we are an attractive general contractor for customers in the fields of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, chemicals, food, confectionery as well as non-food.
As a competent partner, we take over the overall responsibility for realizing your individual and automated UNIROB Turnkey Line throughout the all phases of the project. The individual components of your new packaging solution are compiled and provided by us independent of the supplier. When selecting suitable suppliers, we always pay attention to the highest quality at the best possible price-performance ratio.
- We take over the overall project responsibility and selection of suitable suppliers
- Project manager is at your disposal as a single point of contact for the entire project implementation
- Competent team for the installation and commissioning of the packaging machine
- We take over the entire order processing for your packaging machine - from ordering, delivery and assembly phases up to handover to you
- Clarification of interfaces, preparation of required detailed plans, attention to deadlines, cost, quality and preparation of the project documentation
- Our project managers and assemblers are also available for you as on-site support in the start-up phase.
- Organization of additional training and technical support for your machine operators
- Comprehensive After-Sales Service by qualified service personnel
With our UNIROB technology, you are best prepared for the future. You will benefit from its advantages also in the future. As a leading German manufacturer of top-loading packaging machines, R.WEISS Verpackungstechnik offers not only turnkey solutions, but also a comprehensive after-sales service. The modular design of the UNIROB Turnkey Lines allows you to upgrade, convert, or expand your packaging line at any time to adapt it to your production plan.
UNIROB Turnkey Line for pharmaceutical eye drops
Our service range
- Assume complete responsibility
- Selection of suitable suppliers
- One contact person for project realization
- Entire documentation
- Comprehensive After Sales Service