The UNIRob Closer
The UNIROB Closer can be used to process different closures and lid shapes as required. Hereby two different closure possibilities can be applied.
On the one hand, the folding cartons can be closed by the application of hot glue and by the means of a multi-head tool. The multi-head tool is at the same time capable of gripping the closed folding boxes in order to transport them directly to different conveyor belts which feed the boxes to various labeling stations or palletising systems. On the other hand, the folding boxes can also be closed by a self-adhesive tape applied from above.
The most common types of fasteners that are processed with the UNIROB Closer are, for example, lids with closure flaps, lids with plug-in-flaps glued from inside, glue flaps to be glued from outside, U-shaped slip lids, fitted snap-on lids, wrap-around lids, and folding boxes put over the tray and many more.
The UNIROB Closer can, of course, be supplemented by further units. For example, the insertion of product information can also take place before closing.
- Fully automatic closing of single-side, double-side and three-side closures as well as various other lid forms by multi-head tool
- Closing of the folding boxes is done by means of hot glue or self-adhesive tape
- Convinient access into the packaging machine all around through large guard doors
- Optimal insight for the operators into the packaging process
- Easy and intuitive operation concept with touch panels
- Reliable, efficient and economical systems engineering
- Flexible adaptation of the system to changes in capacity and performance due to modular design
- Absolute reliability and safety in packaging processes granted by high degree of development of the standard modules